PLUS ECO SADIE STRAIGHT - WHITNEY
Our mid-rise classic straight jean that creates a slimming and elongated silhouette. This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 32'' Inseam
- 9-5/8" Front rise; 15-1/4" Leg opening
- Comfort fit with stretch
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- Zip-fly with single logo button closure
- Classic 5-pocket styling details
Composition: 70% BCI Cotton, 29% Polyester(Ciclo), 1% Lycra
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 15.30 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.51 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 32.50
- Worker Impact: 32.00
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.