ECO KENNEDY STRAIGHT - SENECAVILLE
Our mid-rise classic straight jean that creates a slimming and elongated silhouette. This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 30'' Inseam
- 9-3/4" Front rise; 15" Leg opening
- Comfort fit with stretch
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- Zip-fly with single logo button closure
- Classic 5-pocket styling details
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 16.5 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 1.08 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 25
- Worker Impact: 23.0
- EIM Score: 26
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.