ECO KENNEDY STRAIGHT WITH ASYMMETRICAL HEM - ELK CITY
This on-trend crop straight with patched destruction details is fabulous! Pair it with a beautiful blouse for a versatile look when on-the-go!
This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 28" Inseam
- 9-3/4" Front rise; 16-1/2" Leg opening for size 4
- Tasteful destruction
- Asymmetrical fray hem detail
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM3131VF
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 14.5 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 1.26 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 20
- Worker Impact: 17
- EIM Score: 22
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.