ECO HANNAH CROP FLARE - TELFORD
Our crop flare now comes with an extra little something! A curved fray hem detail! Super flattering with a beautiful fit. Easy to dress up or down. This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 25-1/2” Inseam
- 9-5/8" Front Rise; 17-3/4" Leg Opening
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM7741EF
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 6.75 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 80% | Energy Impact: 0.89 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 22.50
- Worker Impact: 32.00
- EIM Score: 28
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.