ECO GIA GLIDER ANKLE SKINNY CUT HEM
Glide on and GO! It's that easy. The Gia is the perfect hybrid between a pull-on and a 5-pocket jean! This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 28'' Inseam
- 10" Front rise; 10" Leg opening
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- Faux zipper with working button
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Amazing stretch and excellent recovery
- Cut hem
Composition: 54% BCI Cotton, 26% Rayon(Antibacterial Fiber), 12% Repreve Polyester, 7% T400, 1% Lycra
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 6.36 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.29 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 35
- Worker Impact: 32.50
- EIM Score: 29
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.