ECO CLASSIC JACKET WITH ANGLED SEAMING
Our classic denim jacket with a vintage look and excellent comfort and stretch. The angled seams both shape and contour to create a flattering silhouette so you will continue to look good and feel amazing in this jean jacket. This modern eco denim was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 23-1/2" HPS
- Classic denim details
- Angled seaming details
- Button front closure
- Slanted side pockets
Composition: 71% Cotton, 27% Repreve, 2% Spandex
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 50% | Water Impact: 19.8 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 1.06 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 32.5
- Worker Impact: 26
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.