ECO BLOCKED ABBY ANKLE SKINNY CUT HEM - CEDAR BLUFFS
This jean will keep you feeling relaxed all day long while maintaining style with the raw hem and blocked side seam detail! Look no further for incomparable stretch and comfort!
The perfect sustainable ankle skinny for any occasion. This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 28” Inseam
- 9-3/4" Front rise; 10-1/2" Leg opening
- Blocked seaming detail
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
- Amazing stretch and excellent comfort
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM2582VH
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 80% | Water Impact: 6.75 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 0.98 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 26
- Worker Impact: 37.00
- EIM Score: 32
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.