ECO ABBY SKINNY
Our ECO Abby Hi-Rise in Benton will keep you feeling relaxed all day long! The perfect sustainable ankle skinny for any occasion. This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 30'' Inseam
- 9-3/8" Front rise; 9" Leg opening
- Single Logo button Closure
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Belt loops
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 6.75 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.89 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 22.50
- Worker Impact: 37.00
- EIM Score: 30
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.