ECO ABBY HI-RISE SKINNY
Our Eco Hi-Rise Abby Skinny hugs you in all the right places. The perfect sustainable jean for any occasion. This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 30'' Inseam
- 10-1/4" Front rise; 9" Leg opening
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Amazing stretch and excellent comfort
Composition: 71.2% BCI Cotton, 19.3% Rayon, 7.8% T400, 1.7% Lycra
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 15.3 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.49 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 32.50
- Worker Impact: 33.00
- EIM Score: 32
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.