CLASSIC JEAN SKIRT WITH FRAY HEM - EVANSTON
This denim skirt is a classic and goes with everything! Featuring tasteful destruction and raw hem details that you can easily style with a simple tee or dress up with a blouse and wedges.
This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- Center Front Length: 17-1/4''
- Rigid Denim
- Destruction and fray hem
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM6051RD
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 6.75 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 80% | Energy Impact: 0.97 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 22.50
- Worker Impact: 37
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.