PETITE ABBY HI-RISE ANKLE SKINNY
Email me when available
Get notified via email when this product is back in stock
We will send you an email once the product becomes available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
This silky soft hi-rise jean will keep you feeling relaxed all day long while maintaining style. Look no further for incomparable stretch and comfort!
This modern eco denim was designed using new laser techniques and processes that gives the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- 26” Inseam
- 10-5/8" Front rise; 9-1/4" Leg opening for size 4P
- Set-in waistband with belt loops
- 5-Pocket styling details
- Zip-fly and single logo button closure
- Amazing stretch and excellent comfort
Style #: LP2100F64
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 0% | Water Impact: 17.5 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 0% | Energy Impact: 1.26 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 30
- Worker Impact: 23
- EIM Score: 29
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.
We offer ground shipping for $12 on orders $174.99 & under and FREE ground shipping on orders $175 or more (US only except HI/AK/PR/VI). We offer expedited 2-Day shipping for $16 through UPS.
Returns are always FREE! All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt with all LIVERPOOL tags attached. Merchandise marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
Ground Shipping: 6-10 Business Days Total Delivery Time
2-Day Shipping: 3-4 Days Total Delivery Time
We are currently unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe
For more information visit our Returns + Exchanges page.
Style it With
FIND YOUR SIZE
How to measure
Using a measuring tape, measure the smallest part of your waist. Not too snug, not too loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure as horizontal as you can.
Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.